Are you looking for a property which is close to excellent schools, is spacious and has a south facing rear garden? If so, look no further, this outstanding detached, family sized home will tick all of your boxes. Situated on a small cul-de-sac, the property has been improved throughout, with the bathroom, en-suite and a stunning summer room extension being just some of the highlights. DON'T MISS OUT, CONTACT NESTLEDIN TO VIEW RIGHT NOW!
DID YOU KNOW?
The average house price in S70 over the last 5 years is £169,460. There have been 3,433 properties which have sold during that time. Average house prices have risen by £27,076 (17.29%) over that period.*
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Barcroft Flatt is a small cul-de-sac off Springfields, which is situated within a Redbrook - a highly sought after area, close to schools, junction 37 and 38 of the M1 motorway and various amenities. The property has been improved by our vendor clients throughout, making it a beautiful family home.
From entering, the impressive hallway greets you. There's Karndean flooring, modern decor and access to the ground floor accommodation from here. The staircase is also immediately in front of you. There is also a cloaks/WC and a large storage cupboard off the hallway.
Travelling in a clockwise direction, the first room you enter is the lounge. This room is truly stunning and has been enhanced by a further orangery/conservatory extension. The entrance to the extension is fabulous - there's bi-folding oak doors with large windows. These allow for lots of natural light into the lounge whilst also separating the two rooms.
Moving from the lounge, the next room is the kitchen. There's a breakfast bar area, granite worktops and modern base and wall mounted units. Complimenting the units are integrated appliances and contemporary tiling. There's also a door which gives access to the rear garden.
The final room on the ground floor is the front facing dining room. Like all the rooms in this lovely home, the dining room is light, spacious, airy and modern in decor. There's also a continuation of the Karndean flooring from the hallway.
On the first floor, the central hallway gives access to the 4 bedrooms, bathrooms and 2 storage cupboards. The master bedroom is huge and full of natural light. There's fitted wardrobes and also a recent;y re-fitted en-suite with nature shower feature.
The other three bedrooms are all spacious and perfect for anyone who has a family. Finally, the accommodation is finished with the house bathroom. Another modern room, there's a feature shelf with lighting with gives the room real charm.
To the front of the property is off street parking for a number of vehicles and access to the garage. The rear garden has recently been upgraded to include an artificial lawn. If you enjoy entertaining, have children or have pets, it really doesn't matter, this garden will suit everyone.
YOU MUST VIEW THIS AMAZING PROPERTY TO TRULY APPRECIATE IT'S TRUE APPEAL.
Lounge: 12'10" X 14'8"
Conservatory: 11'2 X 11'1
Kitchen: 11'7" X 10'6"
Dining room: 7'7" 10'9"
Bed 1: 12'7" X 14'
Bed 2: 9' X 11'4"
Bedroom 3: 10'2" X 7'1"
Bedroom 4: 9' X 9'4"
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE USUALLY TAKEN AS A MAXIMUM.
Please contact NestledIn on 01226 448844 or email us email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange a time and date.
We understand the council tax banding to be E. This is only indicative. Please confirm the details.
If purchased as a buy to let investment, we believe the property would achieve around £1000 PCM
*Source Zoopla - taken from point of preparing property file.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER GOODMOVE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.