This is such a great family home, situated on a popular estate made up of similar type properties. We think all the bedrooms are spacious and there's a garden to the rear and off street parking to the front. Properties on this popular development always tend to sell quickly. What are you waiting for? Contact NestledIn to book a viewing today!
DID YOU KNOW?
2,964 properties have sold in S71 over the last 5 years. During that time, prices have risen by 20.70% (£23,728). The average sale price during that period was £127,803.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Situated towards the end of the cul-de-sac, on the right hand side, 72 Brettas Park offers 2 parking spaces, access to the garage and a further lawned area (which could potentially create further off street parking). An impressive home from the front, which only gets better as you go inside!
Greeted by the entrance, there is a staircase straight in front of you or turn right to enter the lounge. The lounge is a lovely bright room with a large window to the front. Off the lounge is the access to the dining area. There's plenty of room for a table here.
The layout to the kitchen is semi open-plan. The kitchen has modern units, integrated appliances and there is even space for a further table. The kitchen gives access to the integral garage, utility room, toilet and there's also further handy storage.
Moving to the first floor, we think you'll be pleasantly surprised by how spacious each of the four bedrooms are. The master bedroom also benefits from an en-suite.
Finishing off the first floor is the house bathroom, which has recently been modernised.
Moving to the rear, the garden is enclosed and has various features including an area which is lawned and a further patio. This is a great space if you have children or pets.
Our words and pictures don't do this property the justice it deserves. Book to view today!
LOUNGE 11'4" x 14'3" (3.5m x 4.4m)
DINING ROOM 11'8" x 10'8" (3.6m x 3.3m)
KITCHEN 11'1" x 11'1" (3.4m x 3.4m)
UTILITY ROOM 6'0" x 5'1" (1.8m x 1.6m)
BEDROOM ONE 12'2" x 11'7" (3.7m x 3.6m)
BEDROOM TWO 11'10" x 8'6" (3.4m x 2.6m)
BEDROOM THREE 8'7" x 8'9" (2.7m x 2.7m)
BEDROOM FOUR 7'10" x 11'6" (2.2m x 3.5m)
We understand the council tax band to be D.
*Source - Zoopla
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS.