LARGE PLOT - SPACIOUS ROOM - LARGE GARAGE - SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - CLOSE TO THE M1 AND AMENITIES - NO CHAIN - AN ABSOLUTE MUST VIEW!
DID YOU KNOW?
3,455 properties have sold in S75 over the last 5 years. During that time, prices have risen by 20.19% (£32,163). The average sale price during that period was £170,442.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Arriving at the property, you will be immediately impressed by the size of the plot it occupies.
Upon entering, you are greeted by the entrance hallway. It's such a spacious area, with the accommodation all coming from this area.
The first reception room to your left is the lounge. It's a lovely room with a front facing window and benefits from plenty of natural light due to its front facing window.
From the lounge, the next room is the kitchen. There's integrated appliances in here and plenty of space.
All three bedrooms and light, spacious and airy. Two of them are located at the rear of the property. The third bedroom is at the front and is currently used as a dining room.
The feeling of space of continued in the bathroom. A four piece suit comprises of a shower cubicle, bath, WC and a wash hand basin.
Moving outside, you will love how much space the gardens provide. There is even potential for a building plot (the vendors have not pursued this option, and it would be subject to any necessary consents/permissions). There is certainly potential to extend and still leave a large garden. Mainly lawned, the gardens have been meticulously cared for over the years. There's also plenty of off street parking and an oversized garage.
LOUNGE 12'0" x 15'10" (3.7m x 4.6m)
KITCHEN 13'0" x 8'10" (4.0m x 2.5m)
BEDROOM 10'1" x 11'11" (3.1m x 3.4m)
BEDROOM 2 9'5" x 12'1" (2.9m x 3.7m)
BEDROOM 3 7'11" x 10'2" (2.2m x 3.1m)
We understand the council tax band to be C.
*Source - Zoopla
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS.