Tucked away in a corner of a popular cul-de-sac and opening onto a neighbouring walk is this spacious and well presented detached home. Perfect for so many buyers, including the family and those wanting a retirement property, we urge any interested party to view without delay.
DID YOU KNOW?
2,964 properties have sold in S71 over the last 5 years. During that time, prices have risen by 20.70% (£23,728). The average sale price during that period was £127,803.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Located at the bottom of Honeywell Place, on the right hand side, the property is immediately impressive as a result of its corner position and the view from the rear. To the front is a garage, driveway and a garden.
The first area of the property you enter is the hallway. There's a handy storage off here and there is also access to the staircase.
Our favourite room is the lounge diner, which has the kitchen off it. The room is so light, airy and spacious. The focal point of the room is a stunning fireplace. French doors lead from the lounge into the garden. L-shaped in design, the kitchen comes off the dining area and has integrated appliances and modern units.
The remainder of the ground floor is made up of two bedrooms and a house bathroom. The bedrooms are both spacious and great if you wish to use the property on just one level. They could also be used if you have a dependent relative.
On the first floor are two further bedrooms and a shower room. The shower room has recently been re-fitted to a high standard. Like the two ground floor bedroom, the bedrooms on the first floor are both a good size.
The outside of the property is equally as impressive as the inside. There's access to both sides from the front. To the rear is an area which is mainly grass. Our vendor client also informs us that they will be leaving the Wendy House in the garden.
LOUNGE DINER 18'0" x 22'0" (5.5m x 6.7m) Max both directions
KITCHEN 7'7" x 9'10" (2,4m x 2.77m)
BEDROOM ONE 10'6" x 11'0" (3.2m x 3.4m)
BEDROOM TWO 10'6" x 8'6" (3.2m x 2.6m)
BEDROOM THREE 9'9" x 12'0" (3.0m x 3.6m)
BEDROOM FOUR 12'5" x 12'1" (3.81 x 3.9m)
We understand the council tax band to be C.
*Source - Zoopla
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS.