YOU HAVE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY TO FULLY APPRECIATE JUST HOW BIG IT REALLY IS! INSIDE, IT'S AMAZING. THE KITCHEN IS INCREDIBLE, THE BATHROOM IS HUGE AND THERE'S A LOUNGE AND A FURTHER SITTING ROOM, WHICH HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE CONVERTED INTO A FOURTH BEDROOM. CLOSE TO SO MANY AMENITIES, COUNTRYSIDE, SCHOOLS AND THE M1 - CONTACT US TO VIEW NOW!
DID YOU KNOW?
The average house price in S70 over the last 5 years is £116,156. There have been 2,556 properties which have sold during that time. Average house prices have risen by £17,915 (17.03%) over that period.*
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
WHAT AN INCREDIBLE HOME!
Have you ever heard the phrase "don't judge a book by its front cover"? That's definitely the case with this property. From the front, the property looks fantastic, but you need to view it to fully appreciate the size and then to take in the views from the rear. Substantially extended and altered, we know any person who views will be blown away by this stunning home.
Upon entering, the space is apparent immediately. Entering each room in a clockwise direction, the first room on the left is the spacious lounge which also has space for a dining table if required. Beyond the lounge is our favourite room - the kitchen diner. A real showstopper, the kitchen area has high quality Leicht Kitchen fittings, beautiful worktops and a stunning view from the window. There is also integrated appliances and the room feels so light and spacious.
After the kitchen is the sitting room/occasional 4th bedroom. Subject to any necessary consents, we feel this room could easily be converted to a fourth bedroom and benefits from modern flooring and doors which open onto the rear garden and the amazing views. The room after the sitting room is a utility room.
The next room will absolutely blow you away. It's the bathroom. Everything in here oozes quality, from the fabulous suite to the exceptional travertine tiles on both the floor and walls. The room is also so big. Some people would love a room as big as this as their bedroom!
The final room on the ground floor is the master bedroom. It has fitted wardrobes and is front facing.
On the first floor are two bedrooms which both take advantage of the picturesque view to the rear.
Outside, there is plenty of space to the front, side and rear. The side leads to a large garage which can hold a number of cars. The rear garden is flat, well maintained and overlooks the previously mentioned stunning views.
Please don't just take our words and pictures for it. You MUST view this stunning home to fully appreciate all its charm and appeal.
Lounge: 13'7" x 21' (4.2m x 6.4m)
Kitchen diner: 10'7" x 20'1" (3.3m x 6.4m)
Sitting room/occasional bedroom: 12'5" x 14'5" (3.8m x 4.1m)
Utility room: 7'7" 7'5" (2.4m x 2.3m)
Bedroom 1: 12'10" x 10'8" (3.7m x 3.3m)
Bed 2: 15'9" x 12' (4.9m x 3.7m)
Bed 3: 7'11" x 11'10" (2.2m x 3.4m)
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE USUALLY TAKEN AS A MAXIMUM.
Please contact NestledIn on 01226 448844 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange a time and date.
We believe the property is council tax band C. This is indicative only - please make your own checks to confirm.
If purchased as a buy to let investment, we believe the property would achieve around £1200 PCM
*Source Zoopla - taken from point of preparing property file.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER GOODMOVE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.