Valuer comment: "This is not your average new build home.. The downstairs area has been altered to create a superb open plan layout, complemented by modern decor and an excellent kitchen. The bedrooms are a good size and the back garden is beautiful. An abundance of colours and a raised patio really stand out. I can't recommend a viewing on this property enough. Don’t miss out, get in touch with us today.”
DID YOU KNOW?
The average house price in S75 over the last 5 years is £169,460. There have been 3,433 properties which have sold during that time. Average house prices have risen by £26,216 (16.65%) over that period.*
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Kestrel Road is part of a Persimmon development, which is still being built, just off Wilthorpe Road. The development is perfect for the family buyer. It’s located in the ever popular Redbrook area, it’s close to link roads, shops and schools and it’s in S75 - certainly one of the most popular postcodes we cover.
The front provides off street parking for 2 vehicles and there's also a garage. As you step inside, you enter an entrance area. This then opens to the lounge/diner, which is open plan to the kitchen. L shaped in design, this is without doubt our favourite room. It's so versatile - ideal if you have kids or love to entertain. French style doors open to the rear garden and the kitchen has modern units and tiling. This room has been created by our vendor clients, who have knocked walls down to create the open plan design.
Finishing off the ground floor is a cloaks/WC and access to the integral garage.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms. The master bedroom is a great size and has an en-suite off. The second and third bedroom and also surprisingly spacious. Finally, the last room is the bathroom. This is also spacious and provides a three piece modern suite.
If you like the inside, you will love the outside. The back garden is a real credit to the current owners. A tiered design with a raised patio, the ground area is lawned and has a number of shrubs, bushes and flowers which give the garden real character.
YOU MUST VIEW THIS AMAZING PROPERTY TO TRULY APPRECIATE IT'S TRUE APPEAL.
Lounge/Dining Room: 10'02" Narrowing To 7'04" x 23'10" (7.26m x 3.10m)
Kitchen: 11'08" x 7'03" (3.56m x 2.21m)
Integral Garage: 8'00" x 15'10" (4.83m x 2.44m)
Family Bathroom: 8'08" x 5'01" (2.64m x 1.55m)
Bedroom One: 13'11" x 9'02" Max (4.24m x 2.79m)
En-suite Shower Room:
Bedroom Two: 8'08" x 10'09" (3.28m x 2.64m)
Bedroom Three: 9'09" x 7'05" (2.97m x 2.26m)
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE USUALLY TAKEN AS A MAXIMUM.
Please contact NestledIn on 01226 448844 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange a time and date.
We understand the council tax banding to be B. This is only indicative. Please confirm the details.
We understand the property to be Leasehold - The current vendor has informed us the length of the lease is 999 years from 2017 at £150 per annum.
*Source Zoopla - taken from point of preparing property file.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER GOODMOVE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.