NO CHAIN - Believed to date back to the late 1700's (before being rebuilt), this large detached property has 5 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms, various outbuildings and a large barn to the rear. The perfect property for a buyer to put their mark on, we know any person who views will be blown away by the sheer size of the property. This is a genuinely rare opportunity to purchase a true character home which hasn't been on the market for over forty years.
DID YOU KNOW?
The average house price in S72 over the last 5 years is £119,167. There have been 1,493 properties which have sold during that time. Average house prices have risen by £19,315 (17.65%) over that period.*
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Believed to be one of the oldest properties in Cudworth, the subject home is striking from its immediate appearance. However, don't be fooled by just the front, it's bigger than it looks and has various outbuildings which you can't see.
Entering the property through a porch, you then open to the main entrance hallway. Your immediate thought will definitely be one of space. That thought will only be enhanced as you turn left and enter the sitting/dining room. This rom is front facing, offers lots of natural light and offers lots of space for a dining table and other furniture.
Beyond the room is the kitchen. The kitchen offers plenty of space, a cooking area to the centre and storage/lada room. There are also spotlights and a large window. Beyond the kitchen is also a rear entrance and a cloaks/WC.
To the right of the entrance is a room which has the potential for so many uses. It could be a lounge, dining room or entertainment room. There's a lovely feature sitting area in the middle of the room. If you're looking for character, this room really oozes it! Off this room is also a large conservatory which opens to the rear garden.
Going to the first floor, the landing feels like it goes on forever! The master bedroom is found to the right hand side. It's twin aspect and has two windows - it’s such a spacious room.
Visiting each room from the hallway, the first is the house bathroom. It has a four piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and a bath.
The next two bedrooms are bedrooms 4 and 5. They're a good size and both rear facing.
The third and second bedrooms are both next. Both rooms are a great size and both have attractive feature beam features. The second bedroom also has an en-suite which has Jack and Jill access to the hallway.
Just when you think the accommodation has finished, there's another staircase which leads to a further reception room. This room has a window to the front and a door to the rear. This area, including the second bedroom would make a fantastic annexe to the property and would suit anyone who has dependent relatives or teenagers wishing for independence. This would of course be subject to any planning consents which may be required.
Moving to the outside, access is given to the rear from the front via a driveway. The driveway opens over the rear garden and then leads to a barn/garage area. The rear garden has various areas, including a large lawned area, sitting areas and various outbuildings. Anyone who wants to run a home business will love the potential offered here.
Finishing off the rear garden is the previously mentioned barn. The potential here is huge. Previously used as a squash court, the options are so plentiful. It could be an area for a home business, could be converted into further accommodation or be used a large storage area. You have to view it to appreciate just how large this area is.
YOU MUST VIEW THIS AMAZING PROPERTY TO TRULY APPRECIATE IT'S TRUE APPEAL.
Sitting room/dining room: 14'5" x 17'9" (4.42m x 5.55m)
Kitchen: 10'10" x 10'8" (3.01m x 3.29m)
Utility room: 9'9" x 3'11" (3.02m x 3.29m)
Lounge: 21'9" x 18'3" (6.68m x 5.58m)
Conservatory: 13' x 10'3" (3.96m x 3.14m)
Bedroom 1: 14'10" x 18'1" (4.30m x 5.52m)
Bedroom 2: 14'3" x 12'10" (4.36m x 3.69m)
Bedroom 3: 8'5" x 14'4" (2.59m x 4.39m)
Bedroom 4: 13'7" x 8' (4.18m x 2.44m)
Bedroom 5: 13'7" x 7'8" (4.18m x 2.38m)
Sitting room: 12'11" x 15'3"
Barn: 43' x 20' (13.11m x 6.10m)
Please contact NestledIn on 01226 448844 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange a time and date.
We understand the council tax banding to be E. This is only indicative. Please confirm the details.
*Source Zoopla - taken from point of preparing property file.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER GOODMOVE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.