A truly exceptional terraced villa which must be viewed to appreciate its size and quality of accommodation throughout. There are so many highlights, including an imposing hallway, a semi open-plan lounge and dining room, a large bathroom (with a huge bath!) and a cast iron spiral staircase which gives access to the occasional attic bedroom. There's also lots of storage in the basement cellar and off street parking to the rear. You must view this property.
DID YOU KNOW?
The average house price in S70 over the last 5 years is £116,156. There have been 2,556 properties which have sold during that time. Average house prices have risen by £17,915 (17.03%) over that period.*
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Park Road is a great location as it's close to the M1, Locke Park and is also a short walk from the town centre. If you think the property looks impressive from the front, just wait until you go inside!
An imposing hallway greets you. There's a staircase to the first floor and access to the reception rooms on the right. The accommodation is so versatile as the first room you enter could be used as a dining area, sitting room or lounge. It's front facing and has a beautiful feature bay window.
The room then flows via a semi open-plan arch to the area our vendor clients use as a lounge. This room is again so spacious, and there's plenty of room for various items of furniture. The room then opens to the kitchen. The kitchen has black gloss units, integrated appliances and plenty of natural light. To the side of the kitchen is a utility/rear entrance and there's also access to the basement cellar. The cellar is so big! There's a number or rooms, so much storage and access to the rear. The cellar also has potential to be converted to further living accommodation (subject to any consents which may be required).
Moving to the first floor, we know any viewer will be blown away by the landing. A mixture of wooden shelves, wrought iron bannisters and a wrought iron staircase gives this area the real "wow" factor.
The two bedrooms on this level are so spacious too. The master bedroom is particularly impressive. Wardrobes offer fantastic space saving storage.
Another room which will blow you away is the bathroom. Truly unique, the bath is like a swimming pool - it's so big! There's also a WC, wash hand basin and a walk in shower area. The room is complemented by feature walls.
From the landing is a spiral staircase which opens to the occasional attic bedroom 3. We are informed by our vendor client that the spiral staircase needs a slight adjustment for it to satisfy building regulations and therefore allowing for the attic room to become a legal bedroom. We have no looked into this and would advise any incoming buyer to do so.
The attic room is spacious and has two large windows, allowing for high levels of natural light. There are also ceiling downlighters in the room.
Finishing off at the rear, there's a concrete area which provides parking for a number of vehicles.
Lounge 15' 4" into bay window x 12' 2" into recess ( 4.67m into bay window x 3.71m into recess )
Dining Room 12' 6" x 12' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 8' 11" into door recess x 12' 11" ( 2.72m into door recess x 3.94m )
Utility Room / Rear Entrance 6' 7" into door recess x 10' 11" ( 2.01m into door recess x 3.33m )
The main room measures 26' 7" x 12' 8" and has a rear entrance door to the rear garden. A second large room measure 12' 3" x 15' 10" and there are two further stores.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' + wardrobes x 12' 8" ( 3.96m + wardrobes x 3.86m )
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 12' 11" ( 2.51m x 3.94m )
Attic occasional bedroom Three 14' 7" x 20' 10" ( 4.45m x 6.35m )
Please contact NestledIn on 01226 448844 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange a time and date.
We understand the council tax banding to be B. This is only indicative. Please confirm the details.
*Source Zoopla - taken from point of preparing property file.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER GOODMOVE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.