Under Offer

Redbrook View, Barnsley, S75 1JP

£135,000

  • Type
    Bedroom icon Link Detached House
  • Bedrooms
    Bedroom icon 2
  • Bathrooms
    Bathroom icon 1
  • Reception Rooms
    Reception rooms icon 1
Full Details

This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom link-detached bungalow on a small cul-de-sac, with a conservatory, off street parking and a larger than average garden. The incoming buyer will purchase 75% of the property with the remaining 25% owned by Together Homes. The incoming purchaser must be over 55, will live in the property themselves, only own this property and have a limited amount of capital (see notes in main description for further details). The property comes to the market with NO CHAIN.

NOTES

Any potential buyer must fit the criteria outlined by Together Homes. Certain criteria include the buyer must be over 55, live in the property themselves, have a limited amount of spare capital and not own any other properties. Any interested buyer will also need Help to Buy approval by completing an online application form at www.helptobuylocalagent1.org.uk

If an offer is accepted by our selling client, Together Home will assess the eligibility of the buyer. Together Home can be contacted on 0300 3305522.

PROPERTY VIDEO (PLEASE COPY AND PASTE)

https://fb.watch/7Vv57EqcNQ/

DID YOU KNOW?

3,225 properties have sold in S75 over the last 5 years. During that time, prices have risen by 19.09% (£36.292). The average sale price during that period was £180,168*

THE ACCOMMODATION

GROUND FLOOR

  • ENTRANCE

  • KITCHEN 8'10" x 9'10" (3.3m x 3.0m)

  • LOUNGE 11'2" x 13'1" (3.4m x 3.9m)

  • CONSERVATORY 9'1" x 8' (2.8m x 2.4m)

  • BEDROOM 8'8" x 11' (2.6m x 3.4m)

  • BEDROOM 6'6" x 9'10" (2.0m x 3.0m)

  • SHOWER ROOM

OUTSIDE

  • Garden to the front and rear. Off street parking to the front

USEFUL INFO

We understand the property to be leasehold, with the lease having approximately 170 remaining. We believe there is a charge of £112 per quarter. Please check with your legal representative if there any other charges paid per annum.

We understand the council tax band to be B. We have not verified this with the owner and would recommend any incoming purchaser to make their own enquiries.

*Source - Zoopla

DIRECTIONS

S75 1JP

COVID-19 PROCEDURE

We adhere to government guidelines for all property visits. A copy of our covid-19 policy is available upon request. Full government guidelines can be seen by following the link below. We recommend everyone reads and understands the guidance before viewing a property or allowing anyone to enter their property.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/government-advice-on-home-moving-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak

DISCLAIMER

1. MONEY LAUNDERING: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. Please provide these in order to reduce any delay.

2. Details: We endeavor to make the details and measurements as accurate as possible. However, please only take them as indicative only. Measurements are taken with an electronic device. If you are ordering carpets or furniture, we would advise taking your own measurements upon viewing.

3. Services: No services have been tested by NestledIn.

Location
Floorplan