We genuinely believe you won't find a similar property, at a similar price, which is better than this one. Truly stunning in every room, the vendor has re-fitted the kitchen, bathroom and en-suite to the very highest of standards. Already the perfect family home, there is also a home office/gym in the back garden. If anyone works from home, this room is ideal. Situated on a sought after family friendly estate, you must book a viewing to fully appreciate just how beautiful this property truly is.
DID YOU KNOW?
The average house price in S70 over the last 5 years is £169,460. There have been 3,433 properties which have sold during that time. Average house prices have risen by £27,076 (17.29%) over that period.*
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Roundacre is part of the highly sought after College Fields development. Just a short walk away from the town centre, the development is perfect for so many different buyers, particularly the family.
21 Roundacre looks over playing fields and has views beyond. If you think the outside is impressive, just wait till you go in!
Upon entering, you are greeted by a spacious hallway with stunning flooring. The hallway has a cloaks/WC off and access to the staircase.
The first room you enter from the hallway is the lounge. It's front facing, very spacious and overlooks the previously mentioned fields and view. As a result of its size, there's lots of room for furniture and it's ideal for anyone who has a family.
To the rear of the property is our favourite area. You'll be blown away upon entering the semi-open plan kitchen and dining room. The kitchen has Quartz work surfaces, high quality integrated appliances and beautiful units. The layout between the kitchen and dining room works seamlessly. The dining area has plenty of space for a dining table and the utility room comes off. The rooms work so well as they feel separated but still part of one area.
Finishing off the ground floor is a further sitting room. The perfect chill out room, there's ample space for a sofa and the French doors provide so much natural light, whilst also providing access to the garden.
On the first floor, things are equally as impressive. The bedrooms have space for a double bed, furniture and benefit from high quality fitted furniture. The front bedrooms both benefit from stunning views too. From the master bedroom is a contemporary styled en-suite which has a three piece suite.
This property just keeps providing highlights. The house bathroom is no different - the five piece suite is stunning and offers a large bath along with “his” and “hers” wash hand basins. There really isn't anything the current owners haven't thought of, with no expense spared.
To the front is a double width driveway which leads to a garage. To the rear is another highlight. The rear garden is a real sun trap. There's lawned areas and a beautiful patio. It's the perfect place for anyone who loves to entertain, enjoys gardening or who has a growing family. Finishing off the garden is a large office. Inside are high quality fittings and it's perfect for anyone who wishes to run a business from home, works from home and would like a home gym, or something similar.
Please don't just take our words and pictures for it. You MUST view this outstanding home to fully appreciate the quality of the fixtures, fittings and the size of the accommodation.
Lounge: 12' x 18'4"
Kitchen diner: 17'8" x 14'6"
Utility room: 5'4" x 9'6"
Sitting room: 8'11" x 9'7"
Bed 1: 13'2" x 14'3"
Bed 2: 11'1" x 14'2"
Bedroom 3: 9'8" x 9'
Bedroom 4: 12'5" x 9'
Home office: 13' x 11'
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE USUALLY TAKEN AS A MAXIMUM.
Please contact NestledIn on 01226 448844 or email us email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange a time and date.
We understand the council tax banding to be E. This is only indicative. Please confirm the details.
If purchased as a buy to let investment, we believe the property would achieve around £1000-1200 PCM
*Source Zoopla - taken from point of preparing property file.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER GOODMOVE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.