Are you looking for a spacious executive home within the highly sought after village of Staincross? If so, look no further, this property is perfect for the family buyer as it has 2 en-suites, a number of large reception rooms, plenty of off street parking and there's also superb gardens to the side and rear. Close to the M1, stunning countryside and the ever popular village of Mapplewell, we urge any interested party to view without delay.
DID YOU KNOW?
The average house price in S75 over the last 5 years is £169,460. There have been 3,433 properties which have sold during that time. Average house prices have risen by £26,216 (16.65%) over that period.*
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Arriving at the property, you will be blown away by the sheer size which greets you. There's off street parking for a number of vehicles and a double garage. Head up the steps and you will access to the sides and rear gardens. They're mainly lawned, along with seating areas. From the side patio there's incredible views over neighbouring countryside.
Entering the property from the side, you will arrive at the main entrance hallway. It's a light and spacious area, with the staircase to the left and the cloaks/WC to the right. Heading along the hallway, you will reach the kitchen/breakfast room. This room offers so much socialising space. The kitchen has a central island, modern units and plenty of worktop surface. Our vendor clients also have 2 sofas in the room and a television. If you like to entertain, this room will suit you perfectly. There's also a utility room which comes off it.
The next room you enter is the dining room. Another spacious area, there's also a further sitting room/occasional bedroom off here as well as a study. From the study there's a staircase which leads to the large double garage.
Head up a small set of stairs and you'll arrive in the lounge. This room is huge! There's a log burner, a feature vaulted style ceiling and incredible views from the large front facing window.
As you leave the ground floor accommodation, you enter the impressive landing from the staircase. At the far right hand side of the property is the large master bedroom. This room is so big, you could fit your bedroom furniture and a sofa! There's also a recently re-fitted ensuite and a fitted wardrobe.
The second bedroom also benefits from an en-suite and the other 2 bedrooms are spacious. The front bedrooms (1, 3 and 4) all benefit from incredible views from their windows.
Finishing off the first floor accommodation is the bathroom. The bathroom has just been re-fitted and is a modern suite.
Don't take our words and photos for it, you have to view to appreciate the whole property. Including the double garage, there's over 3,400 sq/ft of accommodation!
YOU MUST VIEW THIS AMAZING PROPERTY TO TRULY APPRECIATE IT'S TRUE APPEAL.
Kitchen/Breakfast room: 20'10" x 15'9" (6.35m x 4.80m)
Dining room: 21'5" x 11'0" (6.54m x 3.36m)
Play room/occasional bedroom: 13'5" x 9'11" (4.09m x 3.03m)
Study: 9'11" x 7'6" (3.01m x 2.29m)
Lounge: 21'2" x 21'2" (6.45m x 6.45m)
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Double garage: 21'6" x 20'10" (6.56m x 6.35m)
Bedroom 1: 25'7" x 15'7" (7.79m x 4.75m)
Bedroom 2: 15'3" x 10'2" (4.66m x 3.11m)
Bedroom 3: 15'8" x 10'2" (4.78m x 3.11m)
Bedroom 4: 11'3" x 10'3" (3.44m x 3.12m)
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE USUALLY TAKEN AS A MAXIMUM.
Please contact NestledIn on 01226 448844 or email us email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange a time and date.
We understand the council tax banding to be G. This is only indicative. Please confirm the details.
If purchased as a buy to let investment, we believe the property would achieve around £1300 PCM
*Source Zoopla - taken from point of preparing property file.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER GOODMOVE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.