This three bedroom semi detached property is presented to the market with land to the side and rear which has been granted planning permission for the erection of a pair 3 storey semi detached properties with allocated parking. The property is located in a sought after location, close to various amenities, countryside and a number of link roads, including the M1. The planning application and site plan can be viewed on the Barnsley council planning explorer using reference: 2015/0860.
Virtual tour link
Please copy and paste into browser - https://youtu.be/oPJpz8u7yK8
LOUNGE 13' 11" x 11' 5" (4.24m x 3.48m) r.
KITCHEN 22' 2" x 8' 0" (6.76m x 2.44m)
BEDROOM ONE 11' 1" x 13' 2" (3.38m x 4.01m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 8" x 8' 6" (3.86m x 2.59m)
BEDROOM THREE 8' 3" x 8' 10" (2.51m x 2.69m)
OUTSIDE To the front of the property is a small forecourt area whilst to the rear the property has a number of options with the incoming purchaser having the ability to keep the current large garden with building plot or to separate with plans as currently drawn, creating a garden for 20 Vernon Road, a further area provides 2 off street parking spots for 20 Vernon Road and also the building plot.
BUILDING PLOT The building plot has planning permission for a pair of 3 storey semi-detached properties with a copy of the plans listed on the Internet and a copy of the consent available from our office but can also be viewed online. The pair of semis currently have off street parking spots each. A link to the planning decision, documents and conditions can be found below (please copy and paste).
DIRECTIONS Leave Barnsley along Sheffield Road proceed through Worsbrough and at the side of the Ship take a right onto Vernon Road, go up the hill and take an immediate right onto a continuation of Vernon Road and the property will be found on the right hand side with the building plot to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER GOODMOVE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.